Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Lockdown v1



As you may know, Alain and I are setting pretty lofty goals for the rest of the year in terms of volume. To help accomplish this, we are going to have to take part in a series of lockdowns where we play long sessions. Today we had a smallish lockdown where we both played for ~8 hours.

The results:
Name Games ROI Profit
Addicted19 62 104% $307
OMG its LUCKBOX 79 57% $231

Lockdown 1 Totals 141 80.5% $538

Graphs:

Addicted19


OMG its LUCKBOX

Definitely pleased about the results, its about time we both had a decent lockdown. I would definitely contribute our run-good to the late night HH review session we had last night. Reviewing your game is crucial, almost as crucial as winning flips at final tables :)

All in all, today was definitely a success. I can't wait to move up to playing the 6s and 13s. Hopefully I'll be up there by the end of the month (crosses fingers)

Good luck at the tables,

LUCKBOX

1 comment:

  1. Hey OMG, are you the same "OMG its LUCKBOX" on FTP that plays 3.30 and 6.50 knockouts? If so, can you give us some pointers on beating these games?

    ReplyDelete