We've picked up 2 more students since the summer and would like to continue adding more as the year progresses. I will be making a page for one of them soon. We are also looking to pick up another student in the next day or so once we figure out the details.
I didn't have a great finish to the year, but it wan't bad either. I didn't put in as much volume as I would have liked, but I was still making (a lot) more than I was losing, so I can't complain. I was even able to cashout enough to fund my entire snowboard trip to Park City Utah during hte first week of Jan. I also cashed out enough to play live two nights before we left for Utah, and did well enough to treat myself to a goPRO HD video camera that took some amazing footage of every run in Utah.
When I came back my bankroll was running low and on top of that I was coming off a two week period without playing. I broke even for the first few hundred games of January and I was really getting frustrated with poker... But thanks to Hughezy, January has been my highest profiting month, and I've only played half the number of games that I have in previous months.
Here are my 2010 sng results on ftp. Keep in mind that I didn't switch to fulltilt until late June, and I played cash for two months as well as playing some live with great results.
I recently switched to a new game, just to try out this year and I'm in love. I know I'm running well, but I'm also playing very well at the final table, which has led to some deep runs and some very solid profit in just the two short weeks I've been playing them. Here's the last two weeks:
I kept telling myself at the end of last year that this was probably my last year to play poker seriously. I'm probably not going to pursue it as a profession, but I will always use it for some extra spending money. That being said, my goal this year is to make $25,000. To accomplish this, I'm going to need to play at least 800 games/month all year. 2011 is my year, and I am ready for whatever is going to be thrown my way.
Good luck at the tables,
LUCKBOX
No comments:
Post a Comment