-OMG its LUCKBOX
Squirrel Swing Buffet:

As much as I'd like to talk about hot it has been this summer and my plans for the squirrel catapult I have under construction, this is a poker blog and I'm not a good enough writer to make talking about the weather interesting, so I'll stick to poker.
So far this month I've had pretty decent results. About a week ago I decided that I've had enough of stars and their doom-switch shenanigan's (read more about that here). I moved my roll onto Full Tilt and started grinding. I have been very pleased with the results. I'm a visual person, so instead of explaining my heater in words, I'll shut up now...

Now the numbers: 42% ROI - 175 games - $223 profit. I would have liked to get in at least 250 games/week so that I can reach $1,000 per month over the summer. This is in addition to working 25 hours delivering pizza's and golfing as much as possible. I know that I can keep my winrate up and would like to see my ROI get up to 50%. $1.5/game would make me a very happy player.
Goals for the rest of the month:
- Play 400 more sng's.
- Keep reviewing hands with Addicted19
- Profit $500
- Move to the $6.50s by the second week of July
Also, I'm going to keep playing cash games on cake when I don't have time to load up a bunch of SNGs to work on my game for when I start playing live again. Sometime in the very near future, we are going to be looking for students to start at the micros and work up with us. Keep checking back here regularly and I'll make another post about this when we start accepting applications.
Stay hydrated Arizona,
LUCKBOX
No comments:
Post a Comment